The successful applicant will be required to perform the standard responsibilities with driving commercial vehicles (pre-trip inspection, maintain hours of service log, general paperwork, and more) along with 2 years + of flat deck experience.
In order to be qualified, applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Valid Class 1 license
- Minimum of 24 months or 150,000 km of driving experience with articulated vehicles
- Driver's abstract must show no driving-related criminal code convictions in the prior 36 months; no more than 2 moving violations in the prior 12 months; and no more than 3 moving violations in the prior 36 months. The date of conviction and the current date will be the date used to determine time periods
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Proficient in English (both reading and writing)
- Ability to drive manual transmission
- 2 years+ of Flat Deck experience
- B-train experience an asset
- Forklift Experience an asset
- Competitive hourly pay rates
- Full benefits (medical & dental)
- Matching RRSP
- Union Representation
Remit your resume and ‘N’ type driver’s abstract to be considered.
Bandstra is always looking for talented individuals who thrive in challenging environments. If you feel that you are the right person for this job, please respond to this ad.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Edmonton, AB T5V1A7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- commercial driving: 2 years (preferred)
- flat deck: 2 years (preferred)
- Class 1 License (preferred)