Golden Triangle British Columbia
MATRIX is looking for experienced Core Cutters, so if you are team oriented, motivated person with an attention for details. This position reports to the Camp Manager.
• Core Cutting.
• Support geological and geophysical programs.
• Participate in site orientation.
• Participate in daily Toolbox meetings.
• Participate in Mock Medivac when scheduled.
• Support monthly worksite inspections.
• Perform tasks according to safe work practices and safe job procedures.
• Ensure good housekeeping in the work area at all times.
• Ensure field staff has all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for tasks being conducted on site.
• Notify Camp Manager of unsafe practices and unsafe environment.
• Report all incidents and accidents immediately.
• Actively participate as a high performing, team member.
Required Knowledge & Experience
• Minimum of one (1) year working in a core cutting position.
• Solid verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Ability to work a rotation schedule.
• Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule.
• Physically able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
• Able to walk and stand for long periods of time and perform physical labor.
• Ability to maintain a high level of performance over a 10 – 12-hour shift.
Please apply through our website at www.matrixco.ca/careers