Coeur Mining, Inc. is a well-diversified growing precious metals producer with five operations in North America. Coeur’s wholly-owned operations include the Palmarejo silver-gold complex in Mexico, the Silvertip silver-zinc-lead mine in British Columbia, the Rochester silver-gold mine in Nevada, the Kensington gold mine in Alaska, and the Wharf gold mine in South Dakota. In addition, the Company owns the La Preciosa project in Mexico, a silver-gold exploration stage project. Coeur also conducts numerous exploration activities in North and South America. Coeur’s headquarters are located in Chicago, IL.
The Coeur Silvertip mine located in British Columbia, just 10 miles south of the Yukon border is seeking an underground Miner 2 to work in a camp based environment rotating on a 2 week on and 2 week off schedule.
If you are motivated by unique challenges, change, working in a remote location and work-life balance with the flexibility of a rotational schedule, this opportunity is for you!
- Manual installation of various ground support materials including Resin/Rebar, Swellex and Split sets with Jackleg/Stoper, and Sandvik DS-411C Robolter.
- Perform pre-operational checks, and ensure equipment according to Safe Operating Procedure.
- Monitor equipment and processes and ensure equipment deficiencies and operations issues are reported clearly.
- Complete Operations Report Sheets and Daily Log Books.
- Assist with other activities involved in the mining cycle.
- Ensure all policies and procedures in relation to safety and production are followed.
- Solid work ethics, regular attendance, punctuality, and a positive attitude, are essential requirements for this position.