TNDC is looking for an organized and proactive individual with exceptional administrative and communication skills to provide administrative support to the Senior Leadership Team (Executive). Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), the successful candidate will have at least five years of administrative work experience. This position may be office based or work from home pending the location of the successful candidate.
SCOPE AND COMPLEXITY
- Provide administrative assistance to the Executives to enable them to focus on strategic and tactical execution of initiatives/projects, including:
- Provide administrative support to the Director of Partnerships and Business Development, such as booking and setting up quarterly partnership meetings, taking meeting minutes, and helping reconcile partnership finances as they arise.
- Assist with advancing the contract process, by coordinating meetings of the agreement stakeholders and engaging with the Executive and third-party team members (e.g. lawyers, consultants, etc.).
- Assist with drafting correspondence, letters, reports and emails on behalf of the Executive team.
- Provide Board Management administrative support, including:
- Engage board members in setting up meetings and travel logistics.
- Assist the CEO and Chair in building board meeting packages.
- Take Executive or Board meeting minutes.
- Help with travel or other logistical arrangements.
- Other board-related administrative items as they arise.
- Provide internal and external communication support for the Board, Executive team and Management team, including responding diplomatically to external confidential and sensitive communications and enquiries on behalf of the CEO.
- Provide support to the Communications team by updating corporate social media platforms with developed content.