Allnorth’s award winning multidisciplinary engineering and technical services team is fortunate to be part of the significant growth of the company over the past few years. Our continuous improvement philosophy, skilled professionals and technical experts have allowed us to take on challenging and exciting projects while servicing clients in the Mining, Oil & Gas, Infrastructure and Pulp & Paper sectors.
Allnorth is currently seeking an experienced surveyor to take on a quality assurance and control role, based in our Terrace office. You will review, code, prepare and manage the incoming data from our survey team to ensure it meets the standards for our design team and our clients, This could include construction layout, topographic, volumetric, legal, 3D scanning, and drone data. This role will be a hybrid office/field role and may still require you to complete field survey work from time to time.
Now is a great time to join us. Allnorth is investing in new survey equipment in 2022! and you would be a part of helping us test, implement and roll out this equipment.
- Setting up a network of control points to perform survey work on the entire length of the project –Setting up Control networks for various projects in the oil and gas pipeline sectors, industrial sites, Mine sites, resource and MOTI roads and various strucures.
- Review Survey Data, notes and daily reports from field crews for quality assurance and project specific reporting.
- Train and Coach junior surveyors on best practices
- 3D scanning, including modelling and data processing using scanners and LiDAR drones
- Facilitating safety audits with field crews