Students will be responsible for a variety of tasks based on which department they are placed
with. These positions can provide the opportunity to apply education and gain exposure to the
mining industry and KSM project. We are seeking candidates with a strong work ethic, who work
safely and who demonstrate a desire to learn.
We will do our best to match the position to the student’s area of study.
1. Students must have previously completed grade 12.
2. Applicants must currently be considered “full-time” students and returning to full time
studies in September 2023. The definition of a full-time student is one who successfully
completes three (3) full credit courses per semester at an accredited university, college, or
technical school. Co-op terms and practicums are considered credited courses.
3. Students must be currently attending school and returning to school for the fall term of the
4. Students must be able to work in the office.
5. Employment applications along with a transcript must be submitted. Transcripts must be
hardcopy originals, including school seal, received by the closing date listed.
6. Students must be at least 18 years old.
7. School and/or work experience related to supply chain management, business
administration, mechanical, process and operational tasks would be considered an asset
but nor required.
8. Demonstrated ability to work well with others and to work independently.
9. Having a valid Driver’s License and have access to personal transportation is ideal and
may be required for some roles.
10. Students must be available for the full 4-month term, May – August 2023.
Candidates will be required to complete a comprehensive qualification process, including:
▪ Provide proof of a valid Class 5 driver’s license
Provide proof of a valid Class 5 driver’s license
▪ Demonstrate eligibility to work in Canada
▪ Provide confirmation of valid educational requirements
Smithers and/or Terrace office in British Columbia
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their cover letter and resume outlining their
education, experience, and qualifications through our email to email@example.com in Word or
PDF format no later than 11:59pm on March 16, 2023.
Transcripts must be mailed or sent via courier to address below. The Transcripts must be
original, include school seal and be received by the closing date – no exceptions.
Attn: Human Resources
1330 Main Street
PO Box 2536
Smithers BC V0J 2N0
Interviews will tentatively be scheduled for the last week of March or first week of April, 2023
Those only who are selected for an interview will be contacted directly.