TNDC is seeking an experienced LEMS Administrator. Reporting to the Project Controls Lead, the LEMS Administrator is responsible for assisting with the processing of LEMS (collection, validation and entry) on projects.
- Entry of validated LEMS; time entries for labour and equipment.
- Collect, validate and cross reference of approved LEMS (tickets).
- Weekly, bi-weekly and monthly billing for projects.
- Checking of LEMS entries against vendor invoice backups.
- Check daily charges on LEMS against contracts and work requirements, and escalate discrepancies to cost control.
- Monitor exceptions, such as overtime, materials and new equipment.
- Ensure timeliness of the LEMs delivery to the client.
- Work with project controls personnel and field support on completeness and review of data.
- Work directly with employee onboarding for entry into the LEMS System.