Hy-Tech Drilling’s purpose is to contribute to a better world while building a sustainable and resilient business for our stakeholders. By being the most innovative, capable and accountable Diamond Drilling partner for the leading mining companies in the Americas and Europe, we enable our clients to reach critical minerals more quickly with less environmental impact. This supports global transition to a more sustainable future. We seek win / win / win solutions for our people, our customers, and the communities we support.
Hy-Tech has grown to a fleet of 55 drills operating throughout Canada, USA, Chile and Europe. We take pride in the success we’ve had working with our clients to develop innovative solutions for their project challenges and believe in our team’s strength and effectiveness in tackling concerns that may arise.
Hy-Tech Drilling is committed to providing new field employees a comprehensive introduction to their role at Hy-Tech. The Driller’s Helper Training Program prepares individuals to work in the Diamond Drilling Industry. It's a rigorous multi-day course providing a mix of classroom and hands-on learning to prepare you for the field.
The course includes, but is not limited to:
- Ontario Common Core certification
- Standard First Aid with CPR C/AED
- Propane certification for tiger torches & construction heaters
- Spill Response
- WHMIS 2015
- Safety work practices
- Connection and use of construction heaters
- Supply pump set up and maintenance
- Chainsaw operation
- Drill assembly
- Drill tear down and pack up
- Safe operation of power tools and equipment
- Site cleanup and environmental responsibility