Tahltech Drilling, a joint partnership between Geotech Drilling Services and TNDC, is seeking capable drill assistants for work near Eskay Creek. This is a rotational position in camp with shifts running 12 hours per day, for 3-4 weeks at a time. The company offers fly in fly out options for Tahltans not residing in the area. $22-24 per hour to start + overtime and benefits. All camp costs and food included.
This job is scheduled to start January 17th, 2022 and run through the year.
- Continuously prepare and supply the driller with tooling and materials necessary to maintain the drilling operations.
- Handle drill rods and casing, core tubes and core samples.
- Maintain and organize appropriate inventory levels of necessary materials, supplies and tooling for the drill rig and support vehicles.
- Assist the Driller, client and other team members where required.
- Regular and repetitive lifts of 50-90 lbs.
- Must be considered fully vaccinated against COVID (Must provide federal proof of vaccination)
- Possess a valid Class 5 or 7 Driver’s License preferred but not mandatory
- Have 1-3 years experience in heavy labour.
- Have the mechanical ability to help troubleshoot and repair small equipment.
- Complete and pass a urine based pre-employment drug & alcohol test in Dease Lake.
- Have experience working in the field, in remote and/or varied weather conditions for extended periods of time.
If you are interested please contact Dustin in Human Resources at 250-962-9041 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to working with you!