The Carpenter is the skilled tradesman who builds structures. This includes all parts of a building from formwork and concrete finishing, to building walls, erecting steel structures, installing doors and windows, assembling trusses, installing roofs, finishing building envelope systems, installing thermal protection and drywall, and finishing millwork.
- Be familiar with BC building code and build structures to meet or exceed building standards.
- Execute all work to a high and precise quality.
- Use efficient and proven techniques to build in a manner that is accurate, well-paced, and uses materials efficiently.
- Wear and maintain personal protective equipment as required.
- Comply with all health, safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Fulfill your HSE responsibilities.
- Report all environment-related near-misses and accidents.